Genius Project (http://www.geniusproject.com) is seeking an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer with at least 1 to 3 years in similar position for its growing London office.
Established in 1997, Genius Project develops project management software that improves project selection, planning, staffing, execution and tracking. More than 93,000 users at 1050 customers across the globe use Genius Project. They are supported by European and North American offices and a global reseller network.
The Pre-Sales Engineer role is responsible to meet sales objectives working in conjunction with the Genius Project sales team. As a member of this team you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of first level qualification, requirements analysis, solution development, and in depth product demonstrations of Genius Project's enterprise project management solutions. You will act as a trusted advisor to prospective clients during the sales process. An ability to understand business process flow with strong technical and presentation skills is essential for success in this role.
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Effectively qualify opportunities for the sales team.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Genius Project's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives.
- Address and respond to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the Genius Project solution on a daily basis
Education and skills
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience.
- At least 2 to 3+ years in a comparable pre-sales and/or inside sales position supporting the sales cycle for enterprise software sales preferred.
- Experience with enteprise software and knowledge of project management principles are an asset
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and facilitating the buying process.
- Quick learner with good team spirit
- Able to work independently
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
When evaluating Genius Project, we found that it had a great balance between price and available functionalities.The solution is highly customizable to fit one's reality and integrates seamlessly via an open API. They display an excellent knowledge-base via a combination of their experts and web content.
The main reason for selecting Genius Project can be attributed to the first class service delivered by the Genius team confirming that we can build a long standing partnership with a trusted advisor, rather than just a transactional supplier/customer relationship.
Another big factor in selecting Genius Project is the fact it delivers 90% of what we need today out-of-the-box and has the scalability and flexibility along with its technical team to meet our future needs. In addition, Genius Project's user-friendly GUI is nice, clean and easy to follow with direct terminology and menu options that can adapt to our business.