Cerri.com is seeking a full-time driven and results-oriented Marketing Manager for its Montreal office. This full-time position is currently offered for a one year maternity leave replacement with an option for permanent employment.
In this role, you will be responsible for the long-term marketing strategy and managing day-to-day marketing activities for Cerri, our new enterprise productivity software-as-as service tool and Genius Project, our flagship on-premise project management software. You will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of marketing based programs in North America and Europe, designed to deliver on key Marketing and Sales division annual KPIs.
You will be part of a creative Agile team, that combines the energetic buzz of a startup with the solid foundation of 20 years experience in the enterprise project management software space. Cerri.com prides itself on creating a culture of growth and learning for all its employees, with competitive pay, vacation time and benefits.
- Develop strategies and tactics to expand our reach and drive qualified traffic to our websites
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Manage PPC and PPL campaigns
- Manage link building campaigns
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Build and maintain close relationships with key industry influencers (editors, journalists, analysts, bloggers)
- Write white papers, guides and blog posts to position Cerri.com as a thought leader
- Write email marketing campaigns and engaging monthly newsletters
- Research, write, prepare and distribute press releases
- Work on initiatives to improve our SEO
- Coordinate and oversee social media efforts
- Assist in design and creation of marketing collateral
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis
- Research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Build client relationships to develop success stories
- 5+ years marketing experience (including inbound and product marketing)
- Fluent in English and French (spoken & written)
- SEO content writing is an asset
Cerri.com has offices in Switzerland, UK, USA and Canada, and a relatively small team of 50 specialized employees. We practice what we preach and foster a culture of collaboration to create leading class enterprise project management software.
With 20 years of experience with our flagship product, Genius Project, we strive for excellence in everything we do; from how we design our products to how we serve our customers.
Our promise is to enable you to do your best work and to position you for success. We look forward to meeting you!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When evaluating Genius Project, we found that it had a great balance between price and available functionalities.The solution is highly customizable to fit one's reality and integrates seamlessly via an open API. They display an excellent knowledge-base via a combination of their experts and web content.
The main reason for selecting Genius Project can be attributed to the first class service delivered by the Genius team confirming that we can build a long standing partnership with a trusted advisor, rather than just a transactional supplier/customer relationship.
Another big factor in selecting Genius Project is the fact it delivers 90% of what we need today out-of-the-box and has the scalability and flexibility along with its technical team to meet our future needs. In addition, Genius Project's user-friendly GUI is nice, clean and easy to follow with direct terminology and menu options that can adapt to our business.