Genius Project V8.0 release: The next generation of user-centered interface
Montréal, Canada - (September 28, 2015) - Earlier today, Genius Project released Version 8.0 http://www.geniusproject.com/whats-new-version-80 of its project and portfolio management (PPM) software revealing its advanced user interface and powerful enhancements.
The new Genius Project interface has simplified its navigation, for a streamlined aesthetic. The interface strikes the perfect balance between concision and clarity, so that users can easily navigate the program without being bombarded by unnecessary information. The software has been optimized for efficiency and responsiveness in an effort to continuously support their clients in achieving the highest project success rates.
Genius Project 8.0 will also deliver the following:
- New user interface with a centralized “Create” button
- Editable multi-project Gantt chart
- Project creation without a wizard
- Ability to import resources, unavailability and public holidays from a csv file
- New additional field types for computed and values range (with a slider)
- Scheduled view export can now also be done daily, weekly or monthly
- Additional fields defined for the resource document automatically propagated to "My profile"
- Possibility to define more coloration rules in configurable views
- New "Generic documents – Configurable view" to display the additional fields created for generic document types
- Automatic time recording of unavailabilities
- Two-stage timesheet approval
- And much more
Genius Project is a highly flexible and configurable enterprise project management software that is designed to adapt to an organization’s business processes.
About Genius Project
Genius Project was founded in 1997 to address a need for project management software. With offices in Europe and North America and supported by a global network of resellers, Genius Project now has over 93,000 end users and over 1,050 customers worldwide. During its 15 year history, Genius Project has been a recognized IBM Partner since its founding and has received numerous certifications and awards.
To learn more about Genius Project, visit:
On the Web: https://www.geniusproject.com
PM box Project Management Blog: https://www.geniusproject.com/blog
On Twitter: @GeniusProject
On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/genius-inside
When evaluating Genius Project, we found that it had a great balance between price and available functionalities.The solution is highly customizable to fit one's reality and integrates seamlessly via an open API. They display an excellent knowledge-base via a combination of their experts and web content.
The main reason for selecting Genius Project can be attributed to the first class service delivered by the Genius team confirming that we can build a long standing partnership with a trusted advisor, rather than just a transactional supplier/customer relationship.
Another big factor in selecting Genius Project is the fact it delivers 90% of what we need today out-of-the-box and has the scalability and flexibility along with its technical team to meet our future needs. In addition, Genius Project's user-friendly GUI is nice, clean and easy to follow with direct terminology and menu options that can adapt to our business.