At Genius Project, we consider that keeping your data safe and secure is of the utmost importance. We understand that our reputation and your livelihood is at stake and do everything possible in respecting and protecting your confidential information and data.
Genius Project’s servers are located in Softlayer, an IBM Company with state-of-the art facilities and specialized in providing cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. Their multi-level approach for shielding customer data against physical and electronic threats ensures maximum uptime and protection.
Key Features of the Data Centers
- Standardize Pod Design: each data center facility features one or more pods, each built to the same specifications with best-in-class methodologies to support up to 5,000 servers.
- High Performance Rack Architecture: each rack has 40Gbps of connectivity right to it—20Gbps to the private network, 20Gbps to the public network—for exceptional and consistent network performance for every system
- Redundant, Best-in-class Infrastructure: all SoftLayer data centers maintain multiple power feeds, fiber links, dedicated generators, and battery backup.
- Compliance, Controls, and Security:Every location is hardened against physical intrusion, and server room access is limited to certified employees. All controls (inside and outside the data center) are vetted by third-party auditors and detailed reports are provided for the customers' own security certifications.
- 24x7 monitoring by administrators and strict access control procedures such as proximity security badge access and digital video surveillance
- Pre-action dry pipe fire suspension systems to automatically trigger fire suppression.
- Protected from natural disasters like earthquakes.
- Data Center Locations
Genius Project’s data centers are located in North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
Each data center has 2 identical cloud servers to ensure redundancy and load balancing, thereby guaranteeing optimum performance as well as peace of mind. These servers are in cluster mode, meaning that should anything happen to one of them, the client will be automatically redirected to the functioning one within 5 minutes, thereby eliminating the single point of failure conundrum.
When our clients access our application, they are automatically redirected to the server that is the less busy of the two. This ensures they benefit from the best performance and user experience we can provide.
Redundancy, Failover and Backup
Our clients’ data is replicated in real time on both servers to ensure redundancy as well as disaster recovery and backups. Real-time mirroring also ensures that both servers are always in sync thus mitigating the risk of downtime.
As computing power increases, so do hackers’ capabilities. Access to our application is only via the latest 2048-bit industrial grade SSL certificates to ensure optimum data protection. This protocol allows client-server applications to communicate across a network in a way designed to prevent eavesdropping and tampering.
Our Data Centers are SSAE 16 and SOC 2 compliant, meeting industry-recognized requirements for security and reliability. Likewise, they are certified with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s U.S.-EU Safe Harbor framework, thus meeting the EU’s adequacy standard for data and privacy protection and are also compliant with HIPPA, CSA and PCI standards.
Essayez Genius Project et faites l'expérience d’une gestion de projets et de portefeuille de projets efficace.
Nous avons choisi Genius Project pour le grand nombre de rapports prédéfinis et pour les excellentes fonctionnalités de tableaux de bord et de reporting. Nous avons commencé avec un périmètre restreint et un tarif abordable puis, grâce à la flexibilité de Genius Project, sommes ensuite monté en charge au fur et à mesure de notre croissance.
Les projets de Hitachi Aqua-Tech gagnent rapidement en volume et commencent à atteindre les limites de notre pool actuel de ressources. Nous avons choisi Genius Project en tant que solution PPM de premier choix pour nous aider à renforcer l’efficacité des projets et pour améliorer la productivité de l’entreprise.